Wednesday, February 24, 2010

..................


I normally pride myself on my knack for waking up on the living room couch at 1:30pm, peacefully pleased that not only did I miss all of my classes, but all 3 of my roommates managed to get up and out the door without waking me before the chimney sweeps initiated me into their secret book club which meets every other Wednesday beneath the Vatican. I’m a very vocal supporter of full REM cycles. Not a day goes by that I don’t lecture at least one uninterested person on why they must only sleep if they can do it in multiples of 4. Anyway, the point that I was vaguely making up there was: that was then. Right now I’m busy for once. I like it… I find myself whispering “life in the fast lane” under my breath and putting product in my hair to make it look like I’ve been running.

Reasons Why I Bought An Alarm Clock
1. The Point Loma Fashion Show is this Friday! This year I’ve made eight outfits (two in the flesh, six in the sketchbook [insert Call to Prayer] ) and I’ve recruited
The Great Tracy Le to do the backstage photography. Expect a Cor-Ken-style post soon.

2. I got 2 jobs. One as a security guard (the receptionist at PLNU Public Safety), and the other as a traveling Solar Panel Sales Representative. I met a guy in a suit at Starbucks, chatted in line, and next thing I know I’m jumping out at married couples shouting “WANT TO SAVE MONEY AND GO GREEN?!?!!!!!!” I’m coming soon to a Landscaping/Home Improvement Showcase near you.

3. I’m going to London next Thursday. We have a $200 budget for 11 days. Put your eyebrows back down, we’re bringing Ramen. It’s fine.

4. “Class.”

5. Not to mention bEiNg a SoCiALiTe iS a FuLL tImE jOb… dUhHhHh.







***calm down, it's a lollipop i just finished