Monday, August 24, 2009

i'm studying abroad - the sequel

..........................................................................................................
















Summer (see above) has met its demise... school is back and Target has already sold out of protractors. I'm now a senior with no legitimate reason not to graduate in May, despite my robust attempt to fail one class per year, subtly tricking them into letting me stay until 2011. When you're this intelligent, failing becomes a chore.


Anyway, an unrelated and insignificant side note: I'm going on Semester at Sea tomorrow. Yikes.


(^ that's where we're going)


I am now not only blogging for the Admissions Department, but for the Study Abroad Department as well, which explains why my picture appears here and here. I say this to dispel ALL RUMORS circling about how my ever evasive twin, Kristen, is blogging for the latter while I, Kristen, continue blogging for the former. Anyway, two birds are dead and I am the stone thrower. I'm not sorry.


So my bags are (not) packed, and I'm (not) ready to go, so without further ado please excuse me while I embark on a daring nautical voyage to circumnavigate planet Earth on the high seas, come Hell or high water (or Hurricane Bill... who I am not enthusiastic about).


Goodnight and good luck to myself,

Kristen




P.S. Next time we meet I will be scarfing tapas and overusing the phrase "HASTA LA VISTA BABY"... see you in Spain my friends.

Also...

Here is a link to the web page that tells you how to send me letters on the ship. Fan mail readily accepted. (Here's lookin at you, Grandma)

http://www.semesteratsea.org/current-voyage/overview/staying-in-touch.php





.